Summer would love to join you for keynote speeches, seminars or full day
sessions. Below are just a few of the topics that can be covered.
Looking for something unique or not listed? Let's talk!
5 Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential - The Magic of Leadership
Many managers look around and see leaders who are getting the results. These leaders are hitting financial metrics, key performance indicators and have happy and highly functioning teams. From the outside looking in, it can appear that these leaders are performing magic. But like all good magic tricks, once you know how it is performed, it is easily replicated. Derived from Summer's experience working as a leader with Walt Disney World and Disney Institute, The 5 Keys to Unlocking Your Leadership Potential will open you and your audience to the Magic of Leadership, an easy to implement model that shows how you and your organization can take very specific steps to create and maintain a high performing culture.
- Learn why managing yourself is a critical piece of leadership
- Learn the difference between management and leadership...and when to use each
- Learn why high morale is directly tied to holding employees accountable and receive actionable tips on how to do so in a professional and respectful way
- Learn why the best leaders are those that create an environment that encourages failure
- Understand why inspiration is so important and how it can drive your team to the next level
Technology, Change Management and the Guest Experience
What do the internet, the iPhone and MyMagic+ have in common? Each has revolutionized the hospitality industry. With technology changing at the speed of light, what makes some companies successful at rolling out new technologies? Is it magic? In this conversation, you will dive into change management utilized on the front lines of Disney and beyond and discover why some companies are successful and how their success continues to ripple through the way Customers experience their vacations.
- Learn why technology should not be the first answer to improving your Customer's Experience
- Learn why the most effective technology inspires customer buy in
- Understand the importance of having employees embrace new ideas during times of change
What are people saying?
Michele MierschTheme Park Leader